Planescape - Factor of Primes
Planescape – Factor of Primes
My original pitch email, preserved for posterity.
Locations of Note
- Unsung Keep, crossroads of the northwestern Nentir Vale, on the prime world of Nerath. Built on the ruins of Winterhaven and the Keep on the Shadowfell after the war against the Red Hand of Doom.
- Sigil, the City of Doors.
- Mithrendain, the Autumn City of the Feywild.
- Ore-A-Delve, on the prime world of Cavindryhal.
- Sarthel, a major hub of sea trade on Nerath. Menaced by the expansionist aims of the Iron Circle.
Faiths and Pantheons
- The Triad of Illumination: Erathis, goddess of civilization; Pelor, god of the sun; and Ioun, goddess of knowledge. All three reside in Hestavar, the Bright City, on the Astral Sea.
- Corum Unsung was raised in the Temple of Ioun.
- Corellon and his consort Sehanine, the leaders of the elven pantheon.
- Nerull, dead god of death. Supplanted by the Raven Queen.
- Asmodemus and his devils apparently have a vested interest in Storm.
- Ogremoch, primordial titan of earth, one of the four Princes of Elemental Evil, paid a brief but catastrophic visit to the city of Ore-A-Delve before being driven back by a flight of angels sent from Hestavar.
Factions and Sects
- The Dawnguard, an order of vampires dedicated to the protection of the Nentir Vale, under the leadership of Ithriel Valanway.
- The fifteen factions of Sigil: Athar, Believers of the Source (‘Godsmen’), Bleak Cabal, Doomguard, Dustmen, the Fated, Fraternity of Order, Free League, Harmonium, Mercykillers, Revolutionary League, Sign of One, Society of Sensation, Transcendent Order, Xaositects.
- Dobbs is a factotum of the Godsmen.